As promised last week, our dedicated team has been working tirelessly to release an update for Deus Ex: The Fall. The new version has now been released and is available for download via the App Store!
All restrictions for jailbroken devices have been removed. Additionally, a full suite of extra balancing and tweaks have also been included based on the awesome feedback we’ve received since The Fall was launched last week.
Full details of the fix:
- Restriction on weapon firing which affected jailbroken devices have been removed;
- Improved enemy AI reaction and combat behaviour;
- Increased XP rewards for completing objectives;
- Increased the amount of credits gained as rewards, across the game;
- Improved damage and accuracy stats for the Combat Rifle;
- Increased accuracy of Shotguns for better mid-range effectiveness;
- Reduced some weapon costs (including high-end Plasma Rifles and Rocket Launchers).
A huge thanks again to everybody in our dedicated Deus Ex community who have been playing The Fall for all of the feedback and support you’ve given us so far, it’s only with your help that we could put this collection of updates together so quickly.
If you haven’t played Deus Ex: The Fall yet, there certainly has been no better time than right now! Download the most up-to-date version of the game right here on iTunes! Deus Ex: The Fall is currently supported on iPad 3 and above, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and above, and iPod Touch 5. iPad 2 support and a full Android release are coming soon!